Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rising Tensions.....oversees?

You and your friend still hate each other. Yes!, i know it's been forever, and both of you should just wave your little white flags and call it a truce. I mean, goodness! I bet you don't even remember why this fued any started, do you? But no, you still choose to go head to head. But hey! That's none of my business. I'm just hear to talk about the Cold War.

But, you guys do remind me of the Korean War. America and Russia both wanted the same thing: influence over the government of Korea. Kind of how you don't want any of your friends to be friends with that person you're still fueding with. Russia wanted Korea to have a communist government, of course, while America didn't. So Korea split into North and South and began fighting amongst itself with the alliances of the two opposing countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment